Just found this useful color links for designing and templating. I found this really helpful when you don't know that color match or color themes of your design or website development. Hope you all find this useful. Enjoy!
Today marks the beginning of my journey into the world of Linux. As a lifelong Windows user, venturing into a new operating system felt like stepping into uncharted territory. But armed with curiosity and a desire to explore, I took the leap. My first task? A simple "Hello World" program using .NET. With the installation of .NET 8.0 on my Linux machine, I was ready to dive in. I created a new directory for my project, aptly named "helloworld," and ran the following commands: dotnet new console -o helloworld cd helloworld dotnet run And just like that, the words "Hello World" appeared on my terminal screen, a small victory but a significant milestone in my Linux journey. As I reflect on this humble beginning, I am reminded of the endless possibilities that lie ahead. From mastering the command line to exploring the vast ecosystem of open-source tools and technologies, there is much to learn and discover. Join me as I embark on this exciting adventure, one c...
Comments
Post a Comment